IED – European Institute of Design and Academy Aldo Galli – IED Como is now accepting applications for up to 50 scholarships to attend the first year of the three-year courses starting in October 2018.
The objective of the competition is to assign a maximum of n. 50. Scholarships for partial coverage of the line frequency for the first year of the three-year IED courses and Accademia Galli for the academic year 2018-2019.
User Review( votes)
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
In order to apply candidates need to show proficiency in the course language at minimum level B2.
- Applications Deadline: September 18, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to attend the first year of the three-year courses starting in October 2018.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for their courses in the field of design, fashion, visual arts, communication and restoration.
- Scholarship Award: the program provides for the possibility to register with a fixed annual fixed rate equal to € 5,000.00 (€ 2,500.00 registration fee and € 2.500.00 tuition fee).
- Nationality: The studentships are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens residing IN ITALY.
Entrance Requirements: To be able to participate in the selection candidates must:
- Be Italians or foreigners residing in Italy for a maximum of 26 years as of 31 December 2018
- Be 18 years old as of December 31, 2018
- Be in possession of a high school diploma or be a graduate and obtain a diploma by 20 September 2018
- Demonstrate that you belong to an income bracket not exceeding € 30,000 by submitting the ISEE University module
- Do not already have a diploma obtained from IED
- Know the language of delivery of the course according to the admission requirements (minimum level B2 of the language of delivery of the course)
- Present yourself at the chosen place for the selection test with a valid identity document, with the ISEE University certification and with the baccalaureate diploma, with the mark indicated if already obtained.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must know the language of delivery of the course according to the admission requirements (minimum level B2 of the language of delivery of the course).
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the Rules and requirements for participation
- Choose the location and course for which you are applying
- Register by completing the form by 11.59 pm on 18 September 2018. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email
- Presented with the necessary documentation on September 20, 2018, at 10.00 in the office of your choice to take a written selection test
- Within 3 days from the end of the test, you will be contacted by email or telephone to communicate the result
- If you are the winner of the program, you have 3 days to confirm your acceptance and 5 days to complete your registration.