Newcastle University is now accepting applications for Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS). The bursaries are open for outstanding international students who apply to commence PhD studies in any subject in 2020/21.
This support will offer 15 awards which will cover the difference between home and overseas fee rates (value approximately £11,490 to £17,700 per annum).
This is the best offer to pursuing PhD research programme with £11,490 to £17,700 per annum at Newcastle University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1834, Newcastle University is a world-leading university, advancing knowledge, providing creative solutions and solving global problems. Its aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate the learning of the highest quality.
Why at- the university is committed to delivering an outstanding learning experience that equips our students for future success. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of subjects
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The The studentships are available for pursuing PhD research programme at Newcastle University.
- Award: £11,490 to £17,700 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: There are 15 scholarships available.
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 24, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The financial aid positions will be provided to learn any of the courses offered by Newcastle University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
You could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if:
- you have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- you have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2020/21 academic year.
Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
Applicants must already have been offered a place on a PhD research programme before applying. Applications made without this will not be considered.
Additionally, applicants must be applying for a course of study based at our Newcastle Campus; courses based in London, Malaysia or Singapore are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=2526301
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: You must have already applied for and been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before you apply for a NUORS award.
- Language Requirement: English
This award covers the difference between home and overseas fee rates (value approximately £11,490 to £17,700 per annum)