Newcastle University is now accepting applications for Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS). The bursaries are open for outstanding international students who apply to commence Ph.D. studies in any subject in 2019/20.
this application will offer 15 awards which will cover the difference between home and overseas fee rates (value approximately £11,490 to £17,700 per annum).
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1834, Newcastle University is a world-leading university, advancing knowledge, providing creative solutions and solving global problems. Its aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
Why at- the university is committed to delivering an outstanding learning experience that equips our students for future success. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of subjects
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The The studentships are available for pursuing Ph.D. research programme at Newcastle University.
- Award: £11,490 to £17,700 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: There are 15 scholarships available.
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The financial aid positions will be provided to learn any of the courses offered by Newcastle University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=2526301
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: You must have already applied for and been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before you apply for a NUORS award.
- Language Requirement: English
This award covers the difference between home and overseas fee rates (value approximately £11,490 to £17,700 per annum)