The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is pleased to offer to all new international students in 2017-2018. These scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
The University of Bedfordshire is a public university with campuses in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. The university was created in August 2006 following approval by the Privy Council by merging the University of Luton and the Bedford campus of De Montfort University.
User Review( votes)
The University accepts the following qualification as satisfying the English Language requirements for entry to a Bachelor or Master’s degree: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each element.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Visit your country to find out the Scholarships available to you.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Undergraduate degrees (BA/BSc/BEng): To apply for a place on an undergraduate course (BA/BSc) you need to have completed your high school education (12 years) and have a pass equivalent to two UK A level passes, and have the required English language qualification.
- Postgraduate taught courses: The normal entry requirements for postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) are a good honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution. We also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with appropriate work experience.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Entry requirements will vary for particular courses so please check the specific course description before applying.
English Language Requirement: The University accepts the following qualification as satisfying the English Language requirements for entry to a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- IELTS overall score of 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each element
How to Apply:
- Undergraduate applications (BA/BSc/BEng) can be made direct to the University or via representatives in your home country
- Postgraduate applications (MA/MSc/MBA) should be made directly to the University or via representatives in your home country
- EU Postgraduate students (MA/MSc/MBA) should use the online application system or the form below to apply directly to the University
- Download an application form and submit it to Admission Teams along with scans of your supporting documents via email, post or in person at the International Office.
When you submit an application form you must remember to include photocopies of the following supporting documents. We do not need to see your original qualifications and certificates.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of currently valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.