If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to do research and teach at the same time, you might have found your match! Aalborg University is announcing the International PhD Fellowship in Learning Working Communities for the academic year 2023-2024.
International and home students with relevant experiences, skills, and interests can apply. The applicants can expect full-time employment with remuneration accordingly for a period for three years.
Worthy offer to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1974 with campuses in Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen, Aalborg University is a Danish public university. Ranking 330th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 267th in Best Global Universities, Aalborg University is one of the world’s best universities.
Why choose to study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University is a university with a mission-oriented approach. With its high quality of core activities, it helps create solutions to complex societal challenges regionally, nationally and globally and inculcates the same values and skills needed in its graduates.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Communication and Psychology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply to work on the project “PARTICIPATE – Learning working communities in elder care” at the Aalborg University’s Department of Communication and Psychology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must participate fully in daily activities in the section and contribute to a positive work environment.
- The applicants must have experience with qualitative methods.
- The applicants must have experience with or interest in the elderly/social and health education will be an advantage.
- The applicants must have good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates interested to work on the said project and apply for this position can submit their application here. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application for enrolment
- Project description (max 10 pages)
- Application for possible credit transfer
- Possible list of publications.
- Examples of written work, if any. E.g. thesis or similar.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
Aalborg University will appoint the winning candidates on the PhD Fellow position and will provide employment and remuneration in accordance.