To support outstanding students in Denmark, Aarhus University is providing the Postdoctoral Position in Nanoparticle Electrocatalysis for the academic year 2021-2022.
The objective of this funding program is to assist highly motivated aspirants from all over the world who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university.
Desirable offer to receive financial assistance for higher education in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Aarhus University, Denmark’s second-largest university and public university, was established in 1928. It offers over 1000 bachelors, masters, doctoral, and academic programmes in all disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? AU offers a wide variety of services for international researchers and accompanying families, including relocation service and career counselling to expat partners.
Application Deadline: May 9, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral in Nanoparticle Electrocatalysis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidates must have a PhD in chemistry, crystallography, physics or materials science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission to a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all the supporting documents: a curriculum vitae, degree certificate, a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any), and references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.