Have you recently graduated from high school and are wondering what to do next? Apply for the AAR Aircraft Service Awards at Fanshawe College in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
This entrance scholarship is available for a full-time student entering the Aviation Technician – Aircraft Maintenance program who has graduated from a secondary school. Students must have achieved a minimum of 75% upon graduation.
This is an amazing programme that can provide you with tuition-fee through out the duration of an eligible course.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1967, Fanshawe College, situated in Southwestern Ontario, ranks among the top universities in Canada and aims to provide pathways to success, an exceptional learning experience and a global outlook to meet student and employer needs.
Why choose to study at Fanshawe College? Fanshawe College provide quality and valuable education at nominal rates of tuition fee. It has an adequate campus that has state-of-the-art learning facilities in modern buildings set across 100 acres of stunning landscaped property. The college also assists students with accommodation and other things involved in entering from foreign countries. Fanshawe College provides real-world career training to help jumpstart students‡ career by combining valuable, paid work experience with their academic program.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2021
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from Canada and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates are eligible to apply for the Avionics Maintenance program at Fanshawe.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply using the application portal of the college. Students are required to apply separately for the award via the FanshaweOnline with university login credentials.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of the academic transcripts
- 150 word essay answering ‘What inspired you to pursue a career in Aviation – Aircraft Maintenance?’
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained minimum 75% in high school certification to be admitted at Fanshawe College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- CAEL – Overall score of 60 with no score less than 50 in any of the four bands
- PTE Academic – 53
- Cambridge English Test (FCE/CAE/CPE) – Overall score of 169 with no language skill less than 162
- ELE -Minimum score of 70% in all sections of the test for most programs
Applicants that will be selected will be provided with tuition award towards the Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance program by Fanshawe College.