Ryerson University has come up with the Geoff Boyes International Entrance Awards for talented students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is awarded to international students who are entering their first year of post-secondary degree program at Ryerson University and demonstrate academic excellence, commitment to volunteer work and extracurricular activities, and leadership skills.
Grab this opportunity and get financial assistance in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Located in Ontario, Ryerson University is a public research university ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It holds a special mission to provide a balance between theory and application and that prepare students for careers in professional and quasi-professional fields. It strives for the advancement of applied knowledge and research.
Why choose to study at Ryerson University? Ryerson University is the leading university for applied education that is recognised for the excellence of its teaching, the relevance of its curriculum and the success of its students. It also provides quality scholarship opportunities to aspirants and is strongly committed to accessibility and lifelong learning. It is also highly involved in creating a broader community.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ryerson University
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Post Secondary
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All students applying from overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Courses and subjects under the Faculty of Science are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an existent student of Ryerson in a post secondary programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to Ryerson via OUAC or create a Ryerson Online Identity and complete the application process. The applicants must login to the AwardSpring with their university login credentials and apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Supplementary form
- Supporting documents
- Non-academic requirements such as auditions, portfolios, interviews for certain programs.
- Personal documents
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have completed all 12 years of schooling to be accepted in a post secondary programme at Ryerson.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAEL – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 82+
- PTE Academic – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 115
- Cambridge Assessment English – 180 and above on C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency
Ryerson University will give 2 lucky winners of the scholarship $2,500 towards pursuing a post secondary study at the university.