Do you have a desire to accomplish your higher education in Taiwan? If so, apply for the Outstanding International Graduate Student Scholarships at National Taiwan University.
The main goal of this study program is to support high-achieving applicants who have a plan to enrol in masters and doctoral studies at NTU. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
NTU is the most prestigious comprehensive university in Taiwan and one of the top-ranked universities in Asia. Hurry Up! Apply for its Outstanding International Graduate Student Scholarships and get TWD 130,000 per academic year.
User Review( votes)
National Taiwan University is Taiwan’s most prestigious comprehensive university, and one of Asia’s top-ranked universities. It offers more than 7,800 courses each semester, placing it tops in the nation in terms of both breadth of academic fields and volume of programs.
Why study at National Taiwan University? Students studying at NTU become part of the richest learning centre in the nation and are given a chance to obtain a diverse, superlative education.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2021
- University: National Taiwan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD degree
- Awards: TWD 130,000 per academic year.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates for the undergraduate degree program, and they must have an undergraduate degree for a PhD degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can apply directly through the National Taiwan University’s Office of International Affairs.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: A detailed CV, Expression of interest (one-page maximum), and Reference from an academic supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
National Taiwan University provides scholarship divided into two parts:
- Master: Tuition waiver + Monthly stipend of min. TWD 6,000 (USD 200)
- PhD: Tuition waiver + Monthly stipend of min. TWD 8,000 (USD 265)