In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, Sota School of Arts is offering the Bursary Package for students.
The programme is open for Singapore students who need financial assistance to complete their education at Sota School of Arts in Singapore.
Nice opportunity for Singapore students.
User Review( votes)
The School of the Arts is Singapore’s first national pre-tertiary specialised arts school with six-year integrated art and academic curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or Career-related Programme.
Why at Sota School of Arts? The school nurtures artistic and creative learners who positively impact Singapore and the world, through a vibrant learning environment that is anchored in the arts.
Application Deadline: First week of each month
- University or Organization: Sota School of Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: DSA-Secondary
- Award: 100% subsidy, miscellaneous fees, book allowance and others
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: DSA secondary in any subject stream offered by the school.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have monthly gross household income must not exceed $2,750.
- Applicants must have monthly per-capita income must not exceed $690.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates have to enrol in the DSA-secondary program at the school. Candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the transcripts of all the previous schools, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to meet the following criteria:
- At least 12 years old (born in 2008)
- Primary 6 students studying in a local MOE mainstream school and taking the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) in 2020
- Primary 6 students who are home-schooled and taking the PSLE in 2020
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- Students will receive a 100% subsidy for SOTA school and miscellaneous fees
- Annual book allowance of $250^ for Year 1 to 4; $600^ for Year 5 and 6
- Annual arts allowance of $100 for Year 1 to 6
- Two sets of school attire, comprising school uniform and PE attire
- Transport allowance of $15 per month
- A monthly meal allowance of $6 per school day
- UPLIFT scholarship of $800#per year