Aberystwyth University is offering three Academic Excellence funding for UK/EU applicants. The aim of the bursary is to provide financial support and encourage talented students.
The award is available to pursue a masters degree. These are awarded in the Management and Business, Computer Science, Law and Criminology fields.
Excellent opportunity for applicants to get educational fund in the UK
User Review( votes)
Aberystwyth University is committed to ensuring a seamless student experience across both of its locations in the world. The university has almost 8,000 students studying across 3 academic faculties and 17 departments.
Why study at Aberystwyth University? The University is a public research university. Studies at the University of Aberystwyth will give you the opportunity to develop academically, to be individually mature and professionally successful.
University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
Course Level: Masters degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UK/EU applicants
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Open
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Grades AAA at A-level
- DDD in the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- 34 points in the International Baccalaureate
- Additional UK/EU qualifications are also considered
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants can apply via email or post.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit the completed application form, copies of academic certificates, proof of identification: National Identity Card or passport, proof of English proficiency, personal statement, reference.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Along with the above formalities, if your national language is not English, so you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: Aberystwyth University will provide an award amount of £2,000 to the winning candidates.