Do you need funding to support your undergraduate study in Iran? Then you are at the right place! The Al-Mustafa Islamic College is granting the Academic Excellence Scholarships for the year 2020.
The programme is exclusively open for talented domestic students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree coursework at Al-Mustafa Islamic College.
Al-Mustafa Islamic College is a private institution of higher learning in Iran. It is a premier institution of high valued training to desired excellence, preparing students for competitive job markets.
Why study at Al-Mustafa Islamic College? They serve the society by educating, creating knowledge and putting knowledge to work on a large scale and with excellence.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Al-Mustafa Islamic College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Iran students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in religious, education, business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The bursaries are awarded to the top A-level applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: For all undergraduate degrees, candidates having an O-level certificate and having attained the age of 25 years.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Winners will receive 100% on tuition fees discount to complete their undergraduate degree at Al-Mustafa Islamic College.