Outstanding aspirants are invited to apply for the opportunity s in Telecommunications offered by the University of Wollongong. The program is exclusively open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational award motivates highly-talented students who want to undertake PhD degree program in the area of energy harvesting wireless networks, Internet of Things, 5G/6G, machine learning in computer networks, antenna designs, optimization, and resource allocation.
Established in 1951, the University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university that ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world. It has an enrolment of more than 32000 candidates including international students.
Why study at the University of Wollongong? The university provides a range of accommodation options for students to complete their studies in a proper way. Here all students get a quality student-life experience in a collaborative and friendly environment.
Application Deadline: October 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28, 092 AUD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality, please directly contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in the research areas of energy harvesting wireless networks, Internet of Things, 5G/6G, machine learning in computer networks, antenna designs, optimization, resource allocation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, or Mathematics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity program, applicants must tale admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Wollongong. After that, all eligible candidates will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University of Wollongong will provide living expenses valued at $28, 092 AUD per year for the academic year 2021-2022.