Apply for this mind-blowing International Scholarship scheme and get a 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver on any undergraduate degree programme available at Jeonbuk National University.
This program encourages bright new entrants with outstanding academic achievements to gain higher education at Jeonbuk National University.
Successful candidates can get 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver on fee of approved courses.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1947 by the provincial fund, Jeonbuk National University is a flagship national university for the Jeollabuk-do Province. With 32,000 students 3% of which are international students, 2,400 professors, 12 graduate schools, it is a comprehensive institution in South Korea.
Why at Jeonbuk National University? This higher education institution is quite popular among international students. It is included in the top 20 universities of South Korea. It provides its students with high-quality learning, research, and support facilities.
Application Deadline: October 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Jeonbuk National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in different fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check the criteria out before going for the next step:
- Must be prospective international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the candidates, who have applied for an approved course, will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All the entrants might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English courses for most of the programs: TOEFL, iBT 80, IELTS, and TEPS.
Benefits: Eligible candidates will get a 25% to 100% waiver on the fee of any approved undergraduate course.