The University of Bradford is pleased to offer the Academic Excellence Scholarships for EU students. This scholarship is available to students who are studying all subjects at the undergraduate level. The award amount ranges from £4,000 to £6,000, and one will be given each year. Applicants must be EU students with excellent academic records to qualify for this application . The application deadline is open for October 2022.
Application Deadline: Open.
User Review( votes)
- Organization: University Of Bradford
- Department: Several
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award amount: £4,000- £6,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Eligible countries: England
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligible courses: Accounting and Finance, BSc (Hons), Animation BSc (Hons)
- Eligibility: EU students
Students studying in an undergraduate degree program for more than three years would receive funding for the additional years, subject to satisfactory progression (excluding any years you are paying a reduced fee, for example, when you are on a sandwich year). There is no limit to the Number of Awards available – all eligible students will receive the award.
The award can help fund your studies and may give you some financial relief during your time at university. It’s important to note that The grant is not just for those students who wish to continue with postgraduate study – it is open to all students who meet the eligibility criteria.
EU students who achieve the country equivalent of AAA at A-level – a list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is available here:
- Students must be classed as international fee-paying students and be domiciled in an EU before commencing their studies.
- EU students based in the UK who are eligible for home fee status will be assessed under the UK Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- For EU students with level 3 qualifications that are not listed, please get in touch with [email protected] to ascertain eligibility.
- Students who already hold a degree cannot be considered for the opportunity .
- Students who transfer to us from another university will not be eligible for the opportunity unless they transfer into stage 1 of their program, i.e., foundation year or first year.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity , you don‡t need to do anything, as students will be assessed automatically shortly after their A-level results in August 2022. If you have got the grades, then you have got the scholarship! Successful students will be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2022. Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount, so those eligible for more than one award will be given the highest value. This scholarship will be awarded if eligible instead of the standard EU Scholarship.