Want to pursue your legal education in the UK but don’t have enough funds? Then, the University of Essex has just the opportunity for you! Law graduates are being offered the Academic Excellence Senior Status Law Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University of Essex has decided to offer this scholarship to postgraduate domestic and international students that have undertaken a postgraduate programme at the School of Law. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction worth £3,000.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a public research university ranked 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020. Essex is appreciated for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility, and teamwork, sharing good practices, and promoting learning and skills across departments.
Why study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex recognizes the importance of meaningful relationships and partnerships. At Essex, the ongoing development of professional knowledge, expertise, and skills in the students is valued and supported. The essence of Essex is the shared endeavor and the role of staff in the shaping of the careers of students.
Application Deadline: 14 July 2023
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from their home country and all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught LLB M103 Law (Senior Status) programme at the School of Law of the University of Essex can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in the first year of study.
- The applicants must be students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal and apply for admission. A separate scholarship application is not required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have been awarded an equivalent of a UK 2.1 at the undergraduate level.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
- Trinity ISE – Pass overall
- Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall
- KITE – 426 – 475
The students selected will be given a tuition fee discount of £3,000 on the cost of their first year of study of the undertaken PG programme at the University of Essex.