Intending to provide active learning opportunities to its students, St. Cloud State University has established the Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship can be taken in the USA.
The scholarship is open to all international students that wish to undertake an eligible degree programme study at St. Cloud State University. The scholarship award offers resident tuition rates to international students.
This is a golden chance to fund your education in the USA.
User Review( vote)
St. Cloud State University is a public university in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Founded in 1869, the university is one of the largest institutions in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. St. Cloud State University is ranked 95th in Regional Universities Midwest. It aims to prepare its students for life, work, and citizenship in the twenty-first century.
Why choose to study at St. Cloud State University? St. Cloud State University makes a positive, long-term impact on the lives of our students. The university provides rigorous and relevant academic experiences with engaged, active learning opportunities in an intellectually vibrant, inclusive, and diverse campus community. Through active discovery, applied knowledge, and creative interaction, it strives to positively transform its students and the communities where they live and work.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines for the fall and spring semesters are 15th July 2022 and 1st December 2022, respectively.
- University or Organization: Cloud State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All degree programmes except Intensive English Centre, Online, Master of Business Administration, St. Cloud State at Plymouth programs, and Doctoral programs offered at St. Cloud State University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students on F-1 and J-1 student status.
- The applicants must have maintained a 2.5 cumulative grade point average as an undergraduate student or a 3.0 cumulative GPA as a graduate student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission through the university’s application portal. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students can fill out and submit the scholarship application
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- secondary school grade reports
- international university transcripts
- original, official U.S. high school and college/university transcripts
- Financial documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 5.5
- MET – 56
- PET – 44
- Duolingo – 90
The scholarship winners will give the international students a nearly 50-percent discount on tuition of the programme undertaken at the St. Cloud State University.