Authors interested in writing imaginable books are cordially invited to participate in the competition to win the Puchi Awards 2022. La Casa Encendida and Fulgencio Pimentel are pleased to present the sixth Puchi Awards.
Students that work on literary and graphic projects of any kind that stand out by their promise, literary and graphic quality, originality, unconventionally, or mold shatter conception are eligible to participate in this competition. Authors of legal age from Spain or other countries will be considered for this €8,000 award.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in Spain.
User Review( votes)
Puchi Award is a publishing book project called open worldwide and held by La Casa Encendida and Fulgencio Pimentel. La Casa Encendida is a social and cultural center in central Madrid that started operations in December 2002.
La Casa Encendida belongs to the Fundación Montemadrid, a social responsibility entity set up by the Spanish bank Caja Madrid. The name La Casa Encendida is taken from the eponymous book of the poet Luis Rosales Camacho, whose heirs gave their permission for its use.
Application Deadline: Applications submitted later than 2:00 pm (GTM+1), 15th May 2022, will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: La Casa Encendida and Fulgencio Pimentel
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: €8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Spain and other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can work on or publish a book in fiction, nonfiction, poetry, novels, comics, picture books, essays, cookbooks, geography books, combinations of all, or any other type of imaginable genre.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be authors of legal age in Spain and other international countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for this competition via the official website of La Casa Encendida. All candidates will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- ID Passport
- Summary of work and motivation
- List of production requirements
- Admission Requirements: The students must have related published or in-process work.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and have knowledge of Spanish.
The candidates will be awarded a cash prize of €8,000 and have their work published and distributed by Fulgencio Pimentel.