New incoming international students who have never before received any college merits are eligible to avail this award. The students are entitled to receive a certain sum to aid their study at SUNT Plattsburgh.
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh is a public liberal arts college ranked 75th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities North with a mission to voice the concerns and interests of the students, as well as provide services, programs, and activities for the college community.
Grab this opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the State University of New York College at Plattsburgh? At SUNY Plattsburgh, the professors are willing to go above and beyond to help the students with anything they need, be it homework, test preparation, career advice, or networking. It lays a platform for students to grow as a professional as well as a person. SUNY Plattsburgh offers students multiple opportunities to dive into and explore many exciting and diverse areas.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before December 1
- University or Organization: The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects offered by SUNY Plattsburgh are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be first-year applicants.
- The students must not be enrolled in any nursing programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must either register through the SUNY Application or the Common Application to complete the application process.
- The students who are successfully accepted by the university will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- One letter of recommendation
- High School transcripts
- English Proficiency test
- Bank Affidavits and Statements as evidence for financial support for the first year
- Personal Essay for 250 words on questions related to SUNY
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained a minimum SAT score of 440 to be admitted to the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL paper – 490 or higher
- TOEFL internet – 57 or higher
- IELTS Academic – 5.5 or higher
- British ‘O’ Level English Pass – E or higher
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) – 45 or higher
- Duolingo English test – 87 to 104
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh will provide the selected students a sum of $6,000 per year for the duration of their study.