The Minnesota State University Mankato is pleased to announce the International Maverick Scholarships for brilliant students for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who wish to undertake any undergraduate degree programme at Minnesota State University Mankato commencing in the spring and summer of 2022 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Wonderful chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Minnesota State University, Mankato is a public university in Mankato ranked No.1 MN community college that promotes learning through effective undergraduate and graduate teaching, scholarship, and research in service to the state, the region, and the global community.
Why choose to study at Minnesota State University Mankato? The very reason international students prefer Minnesota State University Mankato is a caring faculty and a sense of belonging. The university is best known for its undergraduate research and is recognized as one of the top 20 by the Council on Undergraduate Research among US universities for 2019. It has made it to the list of some of the world’s most influential sites and educational ranking agencies, including the QS/Top Universities and US News
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through August 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Minnesota State University Mankato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,890
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all across the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible under this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status.
- The applicants must Achieve a term GPA of 2.5 or a cumulative Minnesota State Mankato GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must complete six community service projects each academic year.
- The applicants must earn a minimum of 12 credits each semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete their application through the university’s online portal. Applicants who will be accepted by the university will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Records of diplomas and certificates
- Passport ID page copy
- Financial documentation (bank statement, loan approval, or scholarship/financial guarantee)
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, the applicants must have a minimum SAT Critical Reading sub-score of 400or higher, SAT Reading sub-score of 22 or higher, or ACT English score of 18 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain average scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 500 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
The university will present all accepted undergraduate students the International Maverick Scholarship, under which they will provide a sum of $3,890 per semester.