Riverside College is seeking high-potential students to take part in the Academic Scholarships for High-school Graduates program in the Philippines.
The main motive of the award is to support academically qualified but financially challenged students to obtain a college education.
Established in 1961, Riverside College is a private academic institution in Bacolod City, Philippines. It offers various degree programs such as undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why at Riverside College? They equip you with the latest educational technology tools to be highly adaptive 21st Century Global Leaders & Professionals in a fast-changing world.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Riverside College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of the Philippines
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in psychology, nursing, physical therapy, medical technology, business administration, entrepreneurship, pharmacy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be the Philippines citizens
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the Riverside College. After taking admission, students can ask for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national id card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Riverside College provides various educational grants for qualified students.