To enable students to pursue an undergraduate degree programme in Hong Kong, Lingnan University is granting the Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are three awards available to local and non-local students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme.
Lingnan University, which was founded in 1967, was the first university in Hong Kong to establish a service-learning team to enable students to volunteer and share their knowledge and expertise with charities and communities.
Why study at Lingnan University? Through research and knowledge, LU encourages teachers and students to contribute to society. A Lingnan education will enable you to alter the world for the better.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Lingnan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to HK$175,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be local or non-local
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programe at the university. All students admitted to the programme will be automatically qualified for the award of scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to attach academic transcripts of high school, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should possess a recognized good first degree in a relevant field or a recognized first degree plus relevant working experience, other acceptable and equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- a band score of 6.5 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- a minimum score of 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (Internet-based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- an equivalent score in a recognized test
Lingnan University will provide the full tuition fee of HK$110,000 for local students and HK$175,000 for non-local students, plus a stipend of HK$50,000.