HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education is come up with a unique HKU SPACE IC Scholarships scheme to help talented students to gain higher education in Hong Kong.
This funding programme will provide the award of up to HK$10,000 for international students. This scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of students by providing the award of HK$10,000.
User Review( votes)
The HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education is a private post-secondary educational institution based in Hong Kong ranked 29th by the Financial Times in its survey of full-time MBA programs carries a mission To provide a safe, healthy and sustainable workplace to support and advance teaching, learning and research at the university and to engage in innovative, high-impact and leading-edge research within and across disciplines.
Why study at HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education? At HKU, the college provides the students with a wide range of university programmes, and students get to complete their full-time programmes with ease. The programmes at HKU are taught by global leaders and professors that hold immense experience. The students can easily access the libraries and sports facilities of the University of Hong Kong and its Web-based blended learning facilities as well that are offered by overseas university partners.
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2021
- University or Organization: HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subject are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must strictly be international applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an online application form for any desired undergraduate course and complete the process. All accepted applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants will require the following documents at the time of application:
- Two application choices
- Personal statement
- Public exam result certificates
- Final three years report of secondary education
- Proof of prizes/awards
- Copy of national identification card along with contact information of academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a recognised diploma or equivalent or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to get accepted at HKU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the following English language proficiency test score required for undergraduate admission:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.0
The university will provide the successfully accepted and selected applicants with an amount of HK$10,000 towards the cost of study at HKU for the chosen course.