Funding a college education can be challenging, especially in today‡s financial climate. Therefore, Lynn University is pleased to announce the Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
These financial aid positions will be provided in order to cover partial tuition fee expenses of the chosen undergraduate programme by the selected international students at Lynn. Awardees will be determined on the basis of grades, SAT, ACT, or TOEFL test scores. A maximum of $12,000 will be awarded per year.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1962, Lynn University is a private university in Boca Raton, Florida ranked 54th in Regional Universities South. Lynn’s mission is to provide an innovative, global and personalized education that enables students to realize their potential.
Why choose Lynn University? Lynn University is an internationally acclaimed private institution and acclaimed as one of America‡s most creative schools. Lynn implements unique ways of education such as iPad-powered learning, dialogues instead of lectures, and connecting students with employers in the first year.
Application Deadline: Students must complete their application by 15th January 2022 for an early decision. Applications made by 1st March or later will also be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- University or Organization: Lynn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA.
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study courses taught at Lynn are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have exceptional grades, SAT, ACT, or TOEFL scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their undergraduate admission application online. Students‡ eligibility to be considered for the award will be determined upon applying. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Official university documents or transcripts bearing the institution‡s seal or stamp, issued in English or with a certified English translation.
- Current resume
- Letter of recommendation from professor or employer
- Admission Requirements: Students must apply as per the university‡s admission instructions for the international first-year or transfer students.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL internet-based score of 71+
- IELTS score of 6.0+
- Duolingo score of 100+
- PTE score of 50+
The students that will be awarded the academic financial aid positions will be provided $6,000 – $12,000 to cover the cost of the undergraduate programme at Lynn to an extent.