International students are invited to join the CIE Program Scholarships at the University of Newcastle in Australia to gain tuition fee support towards their study programmes commencing for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Award will roughly cover partial tuition fees up to 10-20% of the total program fee. These grants will automatically be awarded upon application. Selection will be biased to the applicant‡s particular background, for example, the grades achieved in high school.
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university ranked 207th in the world by QS World University Rankings. It bears a purpose to deliver an exceptional student experience.
Why choose to study at the University of Newcastle? The students at Newcastle have access to world-class programs, inspiring and collaborative learning environments, and opportunities to put theory into practice with real-world experiences. They are given an opportunity to learn from passionate and talented teaching staff that have strong industry connections and experience.
Application Deadline: Application can be made throughout the year, however, the application deadline for the course you wish to apply for must be observed.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate study programmes taught at the University of Newcastle College of International Education can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed their admission application.
- The applicants must have good high school grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the Direct Application portal of the university to apply. These opportunities are awarded automatically and require no separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
- For programs requiring work experience, a curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and/or letters of work experience are recommended
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from high school or have or be expected to have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students can refer to the English language proficiency requirements of the university and submit test scores and proofs accordingly.
The University of Newcastle will provide the selected students 10%-20% discount on the total tuition fee of the applied programme.