Academy of Art University is looking for dedicated students who want to become tomorrow’s art and design leaders. Hence, AAU is pleased to offer a limited number of awards worth up to $5,000 based on Expected Family Contribution.
Nice offer to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Academy of Art University (AAU) has been ranked as one of the best art and design schools in various fields of study. AAU welcomes students from all around the world in San Francisco and online and offers over 120 degree options, including Certificates and over 40 areas of study.
Why study at the Academy of Art University? AAU offers accredited art and design courses in three ways: 100% online, virtual onsite, and on-campus in San Francisco. Students can take classes online from their home country first, then switch to the on-campus program to finish their degree program, and vice versa.
Application Deadline: The scholarship Remains Open Until All Awards Have Been Granted.
- University or Organization: Academy of Art University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: A US citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from US citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the undergraduate and graduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Recipients must be enrolled undergraduate or graduate students at the Academy of Art University.
- Recipients must be US citizens or eligible non-citizens.
- The recipient (online, on campus, and hybrid) must still be enrolled in at least three classes (9 units) by the published semester start date. They must successfully earn a term GPA of 2.0 or greater with a minimum of 9 units completed.
- Recipients must be degree-seeking students.
- If a recipient cancels his or her application or registration, the award amount will be relinquished and reallocated to other eligible recipients.
- The recipient must also be enrolled in at least three classes (9 units) by the subsequent semester registration deadline to be awarded the scholarship.
- Prospective students who apply are assigned their own personal admissions representative.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No need to complete a scholarship application. To process financial aid, applicants must apply for a degree at the Academy of Art University by visiting an online Admissions Application and providing their social security number on their admissions application.
- Incoming international students can apply online or by downloading either the International Undergraduate Form or the International Graduate Form and printing an application and mailing it to-: Academy of Art University, Attn: International Admissions 79 New Montgomery St San Francisco, CA 94105, Or fax the application to 415-618-6278.
- Supporting Documents: All the following application materials must be submitted to- International Admissions, Academy of Art University, 79 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- Official Transcripts and diploma college transcripts.
- Photocopy of Passport
- AAU Affidavit of Support
- TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Official/Original Bank Letter
- Portfolio: Not required but may be submitted to waive foundation or major classes at http://discussion.academyart.edu/applicant/login/undergrad/international.
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: Studying abroad is a big challenge, especially if English is your second language. English language skills are necessary to succeed at the Academy of Art University.
A limited number of scholarship awards are available (up to $5,000). These funds can only help pay for the recipient’s educational costs. The Achievement Scholarship will be disbursed in two disbursements over the students’ academic year.
- Students with an EFC of 2000-6500 attending full-time will be awarded $5,000 disbursed in two disbursements over the course of the academic year, excluding summer.
- Students with an EFC of 2000-6500 attending at least three classes (9 units) will be awarded $3000 disbursed in two disbursements over the course of the academic year, excluding summer.