Applications are invited for the Accenture Internship Programme for young South Africans. This is an unpaid internship. The Internship program is designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on work experience in an information technology environment.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Wonderful internship for aspirants
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Accenture South Africa is currently looking for high-performance individuals to join us in the Internship Programme.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Accenture
- The internship can be taken in South Africa
Candidates must have completed their final year degree or diploma of studying in the following disciplines:
Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Informatics, SAP, Testing, Java and Project Management.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Outcome driven
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Analytical problem solver
- Proficient in technical, functional & professional skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Proven leadership skills
- Innovative, flexible and entrepreneurial
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for young South Africans.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Interns will be JHB/PTA based only
- Please attach the following documents with your application:
- Updated CV
- Certified ID and Qualifications
- Full official academic transcripts
Internship Application Deadline: Closed