Unlock your academic potential with the help of the Achievement, Merit & Leadership Scholarships in the United States at the Green River College for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships are offered to all international students applying from any overseas country to any degree programme at GRC. Eligible applicants will receive monetary benefits upon winning this bursary.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Green River College, ranking 9th in international student enrolment among 2-year colleges in the United States, is a public college in Auburn, Washington with an aim to be ranked among the very best in student completion and success and be an invaluable community partner and asset with robust and diverse revenue streams.
Why choose to study at Green River College? Green River College is a diverse university that ensures student success through comprehensive educational programs and support services responsive to its diverse communities. With high quality in teaching, learning, and support services in an environment of compassion and integrity, it seeks to meet student needs for access to and inclusion in their educational pursuits.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2021
- University or Organization: Green River College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all international countries are eligible to apply at GRC.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree programme taught at GRC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new students commencing study in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are suggested to apply online through the university application portal. The applicants are required to fill the New International Student Scholarship Application form and scan and mail it to [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of valid passport
- Medical release form
- Unofficial transcripts
- Student visa
- Health insurance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be minimum 16 years of age to apply and get accepted at GRC.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- TOELF PBT – 500
- IELTS – 5.5
The new students that apply for the scholarship and get selected will receive a sum of $200 to $500 to support the cost of study of the applied programme by GRC.