Scholarships encourage students to work harder for their dreams. Therefore, the National Taipei University of Technology is inviting applicants to take advantage of the International Graduate Student Scholarships in Taiwan.
The main goal of this study program is to support high-achieving applicants who have a plan to enrol in master’s and PhD studies at NTUT. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
NTUT is ranked 488 globally in 2021 and 88th in Asia in 2021 by QS World University Rankings. Apply soon as possible for the International Graduate Student Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1912, the National Taipei University of Technology (commonly known as Taipei Tech) is a public university that includes six colleges, two centers, and one office. Its comprehensive undergraduate and graduate programs offer degrees in the STEM fields as well as design, architecture, management, humanities, and social sciences.
Why study at the National Taipei University of Technology? Students studying at NTUT become part of the richest learning centre in the nation and are given a chance to obtain a diverse, superlative education. Taipei Tech provides a friendly environment and encourages culture sharing for a growing number of international students.
Application Deadline: Every January
- University: National Taipei University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have an undergraduate degree for a master’s degree and they must hold a master’s degree for PhD degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, candidates must take admission in the first year of master’s & doctoral study at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the documents required to complete an application for admission, including the application forms, official transcripts of the highest university degree attained, letters of recommendation, and an official language proficiency test score (TOEFL or its equivalent).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet one of the following English proficiency test criteria to pass the minimum English
- Proficiency requirements for graduation:
- TOEIC score of 550 or higher.
- GEPT advanced level passing score of the first stage.
- BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) standard/computer-based test score of 40-59.
- Cambridge Main Suite Preliminary English Test PET score of 153-159 (Pass with Merit).
- TOEFL score of 487 or higher in PBT test or 53 or higher in iBT test.
- IELTS score of 4.5 or higher.
- Other English language tests provided by reputable international or local institutions. Provide the complete research report certified by a language test expert with reference to the CEFR level.
- The test score shall be compared to CEFR level B1 and approved by the Department of English.
- NTUT English Proficiency Test for Minimum Graduation Requirement Level A or Level B
The National Taipei University of Technology will provide all the following:
For Master degree
- Full Tuition Fee Subsidy (two years max.)
- Monthly Stipend NT 6,000 (first year only)
For PhD degree
- Full Tuition Fee Subsidy (four years max.)
- Monthly Stipend NT 12,000 (four years max.)