Complete your graduate studies in Turkey! Applications are open for the Graduate Assistant Scholarships at Middle East Technical University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The assistantships are offered to international and Turkish students who want to earn a graduate degree at METU. They will be given a stipend and free accommodation on campus upon filling the position of a graduate assistant.
Middle East Technical University is a public technical university in Ankara, Turkey. It ranks 1st among the national universities in the country. Its mission is to attain excellence in its field of study.
Why choose to study at Middle East Technical University? Middle East Technical University is known globally for its excellence in research, education, and public service for society, humanity and nature by nurturing creative and critical thinking, innovation, and leadership within a framework of universal values. METU is a pioneer institute that has transformed its region and the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Middle East Technical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Students residing within Turkey and all other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any graduate-level courses and subjects taught at METU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have been admitted to METU for the applied graduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to visit the online application portal of the university and apply to the desired graduate programme. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their ALES score. They require a minimum of 60 marks. GMAT or GRE scores are also accepted.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A letter clearly stating the purpose for the application
- Letter of intent
- Two reference letters
- Statement of interest
- Academic references
- Financial support proof
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have a minimum Undergraduate Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.50 on a scale of 4.00.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IYS: 85 or more (exam administered by METU
- TOEFL CBT – 270
- TOEFL IBT – 106
- TOEFL PBT – 623
- TWE – 5
- IELTS: 8 or more
The applicants that will be selected as Graduate Assistants will be getting a stipend along with accommodation advantages from METU.