Apply for admission at Alvernia University and get a chance to fund your study with the Achievement Scholarships. The university is presenting an educational award for undergraduate students in the USA.
The programme seeks to support highly motivated students who will pursue an undergraduate degree at Alvernia University. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
Alvernia University, founded in 1958, is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Previously known as Alvernia College, the institution was elevated to university status in 2008. There are around 50 undergraduate majors and minors available. Pre-professional programmes in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary studies are also available.
Why study at Alvernia University? Alvernia is a rigorous, caring, and inclusive learning community dedicated to academic excellence and developing widely educated lifelong learners, reflective professionals and engaged citizens, and ethical leaders with moral courage.
Application Deadline: To begin classes in August (Fall semester), applications and supporting materials must be submitted by May 1.
- University or Organization: Alvernia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be overseas citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply online by submitting the Alvernia application or the Common Application. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the following documents:
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificates.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted with a copy of the original documents.
- Two letters of recommendation are required only if applying to the Nursing program.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants may take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to verify their English Proficiency. Minimum Score Requirements:
- TOEFL: 550 or higher for the paper-based test, 190-213 for the computer-based test, or 75-80 for the Internet-based test.
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher.
- DUOLINGO: 85 or higher
Students will receive the award amount of up to $20,000 to get financial assistance towards their undergraduate degree programme in the USA.