With the aim of enabling students to pursue an undergraduate degree programme in Canada, Kings University is actively offering Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of this application scheme is to support USA students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
This funding opportunity will provide students with the award of $2000.
User Review( votes)
King’s University is a private Canadian Christian university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It offers bachelor’s degrees in the arts, humanities, music, social sciences, natural sciences, business, and education. Currently, King’s serves over 900 students from across Canada and abroad, representing over 16 countries.
Why study at Kings University? King’s is a private Catholic university committed to the open pursuit of truth and the discovery and dissemination of knowledge in the service of humanity. Through the integration of liberal arts-based academic programmes and comprehensive student support, King’s cultivates an inclusive and empowering environment for students by nurturing their capacity for critical thought, articulate expression, creativity, and ethical action.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is June 15.
- University or Organization: Kings University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- ACT: overall score of 31 or higher.
- SAT (taken after March 2016): combined average of 1400 or higher
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and from any post-secondary institutions you have attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), YWAM, Capernwray, and other similar programs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- Completion of English 30-1 or equivalent
- Three courses must be standard grade 12 courses
- One additional standard or non-standard grade 12 course
- An overall grade average of 60% or higher
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency, which will enable them to succeed in their university studies. Proficiency must be demonstrated regardless of citizenship or country of origin.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $2000 to cover their study expenses at Kings University in Canada.