Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) are offering the full tuition fee funding for the eligible candidates at the Queen Mary University of London.
The program is open for the UK/EU and international students. The studentships are available to study the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program at the QMUL.
First-rate opportunity to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It is ranked in the global top 50 in English, drama, and law and committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable.
Why at Queen Mary University? The university provides candidates with the opportunity to study other subjects and learn new skills in addition to their core subject. Here candidates get experience with leading organizations in the commercial, charity and public sectors.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: Worth up to £15,100 for a Home/EU student or £22,150 for a non-Home/EU student
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Only one scholarship is available
- Nationality: UK/EU/international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 8 May 2020
- Language: English and official at home
- Eligible Countries: UK/international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded to pursue the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants must have to hold an offer for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program (either conditional or unconditional, home/EU or overseas) for full-time study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested candidates can apply for the opportunity after taking full-time enrolment in LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law by 8 May 2020. Then applicants can apply for the opportunity through Norton Rose Fulbright applications 2020
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a copy of CV, a 500-word max response to the following, a full transcript of grades.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have their degree transcripts, referee details and a statement of purpose.
- Language Requirement: International applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The sponsorship will cover the tuition fee of the successful candidate worth up to the equivalent of £15,100 for a Home/EU student or £22,150 for a non-Home/EU student.