Vancouver Island University is welcoming candidates from all over the globe by conferring the VIU International Undergraduate Regional Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
Helpful offer for international students to get benefits for undergraduate study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded as Malaspina College in 1969, Vancouver Island University is a Canadian public university serving Vancouver Island and coastal British Columbia. The university plays an essential role in the educational, cultural, and economic life of the region.
Why at Vancouver Island University? VIU provides a values-based education that creates an environment balancing academic accomplishments to develop a student’s social and relationship skills for the real world.
Application Deadline: March 31.
- University or Organization: Vancouver Island University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Seven
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: a bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarships are awarded to overseas students applying for entry into the first year of an undergraduate academic program.
- The award is based upon the entered grades from submitted High School transcripts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework online or offline and submitted it to International Admissions Vancouver Island University 900 Fifth StreetNanaimo, B.C. V9R 5S5 Canada at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university requires certified copies of all educational documents and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: You have to meet the minimum English language requirements of the university.
The studentship will provide $5,000 in the following manner:
- $2,500 awarded for the first year of study
- $2,500 for the second year