Australian Catholic University is replenishing the ACU Undergraduate funding for high-calibre international students for the academic year 2020-21 in Australia.
This studentship is basically will be provided to the AUC college undergraduate or postgraduate scholars who are coming from any country.
Mind-blowing opportunity for worldwide students
User Review( votes)
Australian Catholic University is a state-funded college in Australia. It has seven Australian grounds, and furthermore keeps up grounds in Rome.
Why at the Australian Catholic University? AUC is committed to guaranteeing its students to provide the chance to progress toward becoming change-makers. They provide a hands-on teaching environment for their students.
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: Half of the full-time fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International Students
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2020
- Citizenship: international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU degree
- Campus: any
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU, commencing in February 2020
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the education assistance, applicants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you are spontaneously recommended for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit an academic transcript, copy of passport, evidence of work experience, professional registration and reference letters that are relevant to your course.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants).
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English is usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course