Applicants are invited to apply for Educational Pathways International Scholarships in Ghana. These scholarships are available on the basis of merit and need to pursue an undergraduate degree.
The aim of the scholarships is to support excellent and needy students. Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Great offer for Ghanaian applicants to get a degree with free tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
The EPI scholarship program identifies the best and the brightest from families of the greatest need and offers university education in fields of study that are vital to Ghana’s future.
University or Organization: University of Ghana
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Tuition cost
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Ghanaian applicants
The program can be taken in Ghana
Application Deadline: September 12th, 2019
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The scholarship is open to brilliant but needy undergraduate (excluding final year) students of UDS reading full-time programs.
- Are a level 100 student.
- Reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- Attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educationally related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits)
- Obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE)
- A female continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- Confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- Are upon graduation, willing to work for a minimum of two years in Ghana.
- Will during no-school periods, work in a company as an internship or do community service within Ghana.
- Ghanaian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to provide High School Transcripts, West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results, University Acceptance Letter, Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
Benefit: The scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a ‘B’ CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.