The Australian Catholic University is offering scholarships to any continuing domestic and international students. The scholarship is available to pursue a bachelor degree.
The programs offered through university-community partnerships to have the potential to provide students with rich, transformational learning experiences. The studentships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
Excellent opportunity to get an undergraduate study in Australia with $27,596 award.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2018 the Community Engagement award is a two-year program that recognizes and rewards students who demonstrate a commitment to the ongoing development of their knowledge and skills in community engagement.
Why at The Australian Catholic University? ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. Its mission and values form the core of who we are as a Catholic organization.
University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australian citizens & International student
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline:17 October 2019
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Australian citizens & International student.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the application closing date.
- Citizenship: Domestic and international students.
- Faculty: any.
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree.
- Campus: any.
- Year level: the second year or above.
- Contribution to, and/or leadership in, community service.
- Minimum cumulative GPA: 5.0 (on the ACU seven-point scale).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A cover letter, A copy of their CV that includes evidence of academic excellence.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- A tax-free stipend of $27,596 per annum (indexed annually) for 3 years;
- Funding for project costs;
- A Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for domestic candidates; and
- An ACU tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Care Policy for international candidates