The Australian Catholic University is offering scholarships to any continuing domestic and international students. the program has a total value of $10,000, being $5,000 per annum, to be paid in $2,500 instalments each semester over two years.
Established in 2018 the Community Engagement award is a two-year program that recognises and rewards students who demonstrate a commitment to the ongoing development of their knowledge and skills in community engagement.
User Review( votes)
It’s learning to look at the world with empathy and confidence. It’s learning to listen and lead. It’s challenging stereotypes, and having the courage to make an impact.
- Application Deadline: September 21, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue a bachelor degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study
- Award: the program has a total value of $10,000, being $5,000 per annum, to be paid in $2,500 instalments each semester over two years
- Number of Awards: There are two scholarships available.
- Nationality: this application is available to Australian citizens & International student.
- The award can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: this application is available to Australian citizens & International student.
- Entrance Requirements: this application is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the application closing date.
- Citizenship: Domestic and international students.
- Faculty: any.
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree.
- Campus: any.
- Year level: the Second year or above.
- Contribution to, and/or leadership in, community service.
- Minimum cumulative GPA: 5.0 (on the ACU seven-point scale).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 300 words outlining:
- How do you engage with your community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- Written reference in support of your community engagement activities (from an academic or community engagement leader).