Highly achieving and outstanding athletes are invited at the University of Toronto to enjoy the benefits of the Roy McMurtry Football Award of Merit in Canada.
The study award is available for the sparkling Canadian and International Students in order to pursue the undergraduate degree at the university.
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto is regarded as one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate. It has various programs and curricula in international affairs and foreign policy.
Why at the University of Toronto? The university offers an extraordinary environment in which to learn and work. Here candidates will develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the subject
- University: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Recipients must have demonstrated excellence in athletics, preferably Football.
- They must demonstrated leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is easy to be a part of this funding opportunity. Candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Toronto.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to enrol in the bachelor degree program then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration, unless you qualify for an exemption.
The value of the education award is up to a maximum of $3,500 for four years.