This full or part-fee scholarship is only available to the one truly exceptional candidate and has been designed to equip them for their journey towards making a significant contribution to chemical engineering in the energy industry.
User Review( votes)
Cranfield was founded as the College of Aeronautics in 1946 in the UK. The university ranked 9th in the UK, 18th in Europe, and 76th in the world in the Financial Times 2019 ranking of full-time MBA programmes.
Why study at Cranfield University? Cranfield is a forward-thinking community where exceptional teaching, research, and innovation leads to world-changing advances. As an exclusively postgraduate university, they offer you a professional and mature study environment working with like-minded, talented people who are focused on advancing their careers.
Application Deadline: 13 Jun 2022.
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £10,825 (UK) and £11,075 (Overseas) towards.
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and International.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Advance Chemical Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Home or Overseas students eligible. Must have a very good first degree in an appropriate science or engineering subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission in the bachelor course at university then they can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply you will need to complete a supporting statement and provide a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a master’s program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow the given language requirements of the university.
Cranfield University will provide full fees for UK students and a 50% fee bursary for an overseas student for the academic year 2022-2023.