The University of Liverpool has announced the International PhD Position in Analysis of Plasma-Water Interfaces for talented students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support students who belong to the UK, EU and international students who want to undertake their PhD degree at the University of Liverpool.
Great offer for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established is 1841, The University of Liverpool is often regarded as one of the top universities in the world. It offers a unique student experience, with learning and instruction taking place at the cutting edge of their respective fields.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programmes in a variety of fields at this university. The university can assist students in specialising, changing career pathways, transitioning into a new sector, or obtaining the necessary certifications for their chosen profession.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes in Analysis of plasma-water interfaces
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- The ideal candidate for this project is a student with a minimum degree qualification of 2.1 or equivalent in physics, chemistry or engineering discipline, with experience or interest in simulation or numerical modelling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the scholarship, the applicants are required to mail their CV along with a cover letter and two references to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The University of Liverpool provides tuition fees in the following manner:
- For UK students the studentship will cover the tuition fees and provide a yearly stipend.
- For overseas students, the studentship will cover the tuition fees only. The applicant is expected to provide evidence of their financial ability to cover their living expenses while living in the UK.