The University of Sydney is overwhelmed to introduce its Advanced Food Enginomics Research International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship is exclusively for both domestic and international students.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to conduct research into a sensor for smart food packaging.
A wonderful chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university aims to develop the skills, knowledge, and values you need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world. Here, you will connect with others and find support to succeed.
Application Deadline: Open for 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded to conduct research into a sensor for smart food packaging.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a first-class honours degree or equivalent in Biochemistry and preferably with experience in bacterial detection and genetic medication for Project A – Sensor Design for Food Safety, Quality, and Traceability.
- Must hold a degree in Physics or Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering or Chemistry for Project B – Food Sensors Integrated in the Internet of Things (IoT).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must complete this application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a detailed CV, including a publications list and highlights of research experiences/ projects, and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of academic merit, area of study and research proposal.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- The Scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years.
- Successful applicants will receive a stipend allowance of up to $10,000 per annum (fixed amount) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.