Intending to support the education of Chinese Students in the UK, the University of Strathclyde is announcing the Hubei funding for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides academic modules, study skills, and English language training. Applicants can get the best chance of success when they progress to their degree at the University.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Chinese Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a resident of Hubei (by Hukou /National ID)
- hold a Conditional/Unconditional Strathclyde degree level offer letter
- not hold any other programmes awarded by Strathclyde
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this education award, applicants need to apply for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework. After being enrolled, suitable students will automatically receive this reward Liz Yang ([email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a copy of passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- Admission Requirements: For entry in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, you need to have certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.
The grantee will receive the amount of £5,000 for their tuition fees for each year of their course.