Applicants are invited to apply for the Habitat Photosphere Fellowship program. These fellowships are exclusively open for Indian photographers.
These are available to pursue Photography program. The aim of the program is to provide opportunity opportunities for young photographers.
Admirable Fellowship for Photography in India.
User Review( votes)
Habitat Photosphere is the first Indian photo-festival that brings together the spheres of photography and sustainability through education.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Open to individual, emerging photographers who are Indian nationals or OCI
- Applicants must be between 25-50 years of age
- These are awarded in the field of Sustainable Development.
- The submitted project should not be sent to any other fellowship/scholarship/ publication for consideration while it is in our review process
- Indian applicants are eligible for these fellowships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Project Summary, CV, Caption and/ or Title List, Image submissions, photographer.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must be photographers.
Benefit: These awards will cover Rs 2 lacs each.
Application Deadline: Closed