With the collaboration of Ruparelia Foundation, Victoria University is offering scholarships for talented students in Uganda.
The award is available for domestic and international applicants to have a value add higher learning experience at the Victoria University.
Nice opportunity for Uganda students.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University is one of the best universities in Uganda, which is located in the heart of Kampala City. It offers a new and intellectually stimulating environment that nurtures critical thinkers.
Why at Victoria University? They provide a dynamic environment for learning, innovation, research and Community Engagement. They are committed to playing a leading role in bringing and developing high– quality, student-centred learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 30% scholarship
- Number of Awards: 150
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Uganda students
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Uganda
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in business, management, health science, social science, humanities, science, technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All the joining students under the scholarship programs must meet the academic program’s minimum entry criteria for the program set by the NCHE and other relevant professionals/ regulatory bodies.
- They must portray an excellent positive attitude, be dedicated to their studies and be willing to give back to the community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, students can download the application form and send it to Victoria University, Victoria Towers, Plot 1-13 Jinja Road, Kampala.
- Supporting Documents: Provide five passport photos, copy of valid national id or passport, copy of a birth certificate, CV, motivation letter, academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate from Ugandan University or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to demonstrate a good command of the English language by providing standardized English language test scores.
Victoria University will provide up to 30% scholarship across all courses and open to all applicants from all countries. There are 150 awards available.