Charles Sturt University is proud to announce its AGRTP International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The program is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
Scholarships are awarded to postgraduate researchers from overseas with exceptional promise on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1989, Charles Sturt University is a multi-campus public university in Australia. The university offers various study programs for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. They made higher education available in the Port Macquarie and Hastings region.
Why study at Charles Sturt University? The university provides hands-on teaching facilities for the students and aims to ensure all their students excel in their studies. It also provides practical workshops that develop academic writing and study skills.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 29 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an HDR program.
- Scholarship Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for both domestic and international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Commencing a CSU HDR program in 2022, or currently enrolled.
- Enrolling/enrolled as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances, granted CSU approval for a part-time scholarship in line with the CSU policy on AGRTP Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The scholarship program offers the following benefits:
- Stipend Full-Time: $27,082 per annum, payable in fortnightly installments to a nominated Australian bank account.
- Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study.
- Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrollment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research.
- Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000.
- Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).