The University of New South Wales is proudly offering AGSM Emerging Female Leaders international awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are two scholarships available per year for high potential female leaders who want to pursue a world-class MBA at UNSW.
Founded in 1949, the University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a public research university established to meet the changing demands of technology. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs in various fields of study.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The university provides an excellent opportunity for applicants who wish to pursue a career in science. Students will gain the most valuable experience as well as the skills they will need to excel in their future careers.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $92,850
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and International female students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA) program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicants must have received an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the MBA degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. After being enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this application after they have received an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirements: For joining this program, candidates will be asked to prove their written and spoken English language ability.
The sponsorship program will cover all the following study benefits:
- Minimum of one $50,000 funding for the top candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in all three-selection criterion.
- Minimum of one $25,000 funding for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in two of the selection criterion.