Applicants are invited to become a part of the School of Psychology MSc international awards offered at the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom.
There are five awards open to all eligible candidates for the academic year 2021/2022. The study program worth £7,000 will be offered for Home, EU or international students at the university.
Founded in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a leading university with a reputation for academic and research excellence. It is divided into four faculties, each of which has 26 schools of study. Through its innovation and research, it is solving critical global issues.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? With stunning campuses, friendly communities, and caring workers, UEA is one of the best universities in the world. It provides a wide range of degree programmes and courses in various fields.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £7,000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Available Course or Subjects: Any MSc course in the School of Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check out the following requirements to see whether you are eligible for this role or not:
- Must be from home, EU or international
- Must hold an offer to study in MSc at the School of Psychology
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have applied for one of the given program MSc Developmental Science, MSc Cognitive Neuroscience, and MSc Social and Applied Psychology to be able to apply for this application. To start the application process for this award, you will need to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement across the University for entry in the master program is at least a 2:1 in a UK undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you can prove your proficiency in this language through
- IELTS of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- Pearson Academic English of 58 overall with a minimum of 42 in each component
- TOEFL iBT
The total award amount is £7,000. The qualified candidates will receive this award for paying their study-related expenses in the UK.