The scholarship program is exclusively open for students from all around the world for the academic year 2021-2022.
A wonderful chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1992, the University of Portsmouth is a public university in England, United Kingdom. It is ranked among the top 100 universities under 50 in the world.
Why at the University of Portsmouth? While studying at this university, candidates will grow skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: July 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Portsmouth
- Department: School of the Environment, Geography and Geosciences
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Cover 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue an MSc degree program in Engineering Geology, Geological and Environmental Hazards, Environmental Geology and Contamination, Crisis and Disaster Management, Geographical Information Systems, Coastal and Marine Resource Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Accept an offer on a full-time masters program listed below before Monday 6th July 2020, to commence in September 2020.
- Achieve a first or upper second (2:1) honours degree from your University of Portsmouth undergraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to make a separate application. Candidates holding a 2:1 or 1st will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a degree certificate, references, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Portsmouth, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University will provide 50% off on course tuition fees for the academic year 2021-2022.