If you are an aspiring engineer who wants to pursue a career in aviation maintenance and engineering, this is your golden chance! Apply now for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Scholarships offered by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship application can only be made by Australian students. Students seeking help to earn an aircraft maintenance engineer license are ideal applicants for this scholarship. The applicants must have been working in the industry with a developing journal of experience to be considered. Three future AMEs will be awarded a scholarship of $5,000 each.
Excellent chance for students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Australian Government’s Civil Aviation Safety Authority is a government body that regulates Australian aviation safety. It was established in 1995 as an independent statutory authority that licenses pilots, registers aircraft, oversees aviation safety, and promotes safety awareness.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority ensures that the aviation community and the public use and administer Australian airspace safely. CASA operates inside a legislative framework made up of acts, regulations, associated legislative instruments, and guidance material. It promotes a positive and collaborative safety culture to ensure safe skies for all.
Application Deadline: Applications can be made until 20th February 2023.
- University or Organization: Australian Government – Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian candidates can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply for the aircraft maintenance engineer position at the Civil Aviation Safety Authority of the Australian Government.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an exemplary aptitude and a positive attitude towards aviation safety.
- The applicants must have made reasonable efforts in their theoretical and practical training towards a CASR Part 66 AME license.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for this scholarship. Eligible candidates will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of theory training that would contribute to CASR Part 66 license
- Evidence of practical experience that would contribute to CASR Part 66 license
- Two professional referees
- Personal details
- Training details
- Referee details
- Employment details
- Questions to assess suitability – why should CASA award you the scholarship? (And more)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have at least 2 years’ of aviation maintenance experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the medium of instruction, i.e., English.
The three candidates selected to be awarded this scholarship will be presented an award worth $5,000 each.