The University of Guelph is funding a wonderful chance via its Alastair Summerlee Scholarship for international students for the academic session 2023-2024.
The award is developed to attract Canadian and international students who will partake in a graduate degree program. The scholarship winner will receive one prize of $15,000 (payable over two semesters). In the fall, the recipient must be registered to receive.
Great offer to get educational funds for a graduate degree at the University of Guelph in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph was founded in 1964 as a broad general research institute in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. This research-intensive, learner-centered university’s core value is the pursuit of truth. It is ranked worldwide at 497th among the Best International Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Guelph? The University of Guelph will shortly be identified as a leader in Canadian institutes in the evolution of the person, scholar & citizen as it is working hard to achieve its mission to deliver rate programs and services to students that will help in the growth of the person, scholar, and resident.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students, can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- This scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student contributing to civil society through international fieldwork that is part of a course of study, and preference is given to students working in Africa.
- This scholarship will provide international travel and hands-on experiential learning opportunities and help develop leaders to excel in global development priorities.
- Full-time students registered full-time with a minimum 80% average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. The accepted students will consider for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a CV, a one-page summary of a research proposal, a letter of reference, and a one-page letter outlining extracurricular and volunteer involvement in international fieldwork.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the university, students must meet entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $15,000 (payable over two semesters). In the fall, the recipient must be registered to receive.